Hanoi – Sapa – Fansipan 2 days – 3 nights
Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai/Sapa. Overnight on Train/Bus.
Opt 1: Bus Soft Sleeper
20h30 – 21h00: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to Bus Station
21h30: Departure from Hanoi to Sapa. Overnight on the Bus.
Opt 2: Train Soft Sleeper
20h30 – 21h00: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to Train Station.
21h40: Departure from Hanoi Train Station to Lao Cai. Overnight on the Train.
Day 01: Lao Cai - Sapa, Fansipan peak conquering (B,L, D)
After enjoying breakfast , 8h30 the bus will take you to Ton Station which belongs to Hoang Lien Son natural reservation center at the height of 1,800m above sea level. You will follow the forest path with small bamboo trees along to start your conquering over Fansipan peak. Stop for a picnic lunch then continue your trip. At 17h00 you will stop for camping, firing and stay overnight in small tents at the height of 2,800m.
Day 02: Fansipan (B, L,D)
6h30 am: After breakfast, we will continue our trip to conquer Fansipan peak (3143m). 10h30: You will reach the top of Fansipan peak, taking photographs and celebrating your victory. After that, you will come back to the height of 2,800m for lunch.
In the afternoon, at 13h00 you will follow the bamboo path to come back to Sapa. At 16h30, the bus will take you back to Ton Station keep forward to Sapa for a bath in the hotel. At 18h00, you will be taken by bus to Lao Cai station. Have dinner in Lao Cai. Then you get on the train and we say good bye. Your trip ends here.
Day 3: Hanoi
- Car pick up from your hotel to Train Station/Bus Station
- Return train tickets in 04 berths canbinet, A/C Wooden Softsleeper (or Return bus ticket Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi)
- New generation tourist bus, on-and-off pick up as stated in the itinerary.
- Meals as stated in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees for all tourist sites and environment sanitation.
- Experienced tourist guide for all routes
- Luggage porter(s) during your trip: 02 persons/ 01 Porter
- Sleeping bag and mattress in mountain, daily water.
- First-aid equipment, medicines, walkie-talkie.
- Luggage room and bath room in hotel.
- Certificates for having conquered Fansipan peak.
- Personal expenses not stated in the itinerary, drinking, tips for tourist guide, porter and driver.
Note: You should bring following for your climbing:
- Raincoat, overcoat, jumper, sleeping suit, shoes for climbing, 02 pairs of socks.
- Flashlight, lighter and some nutritious candies.
- Camera and cinecamera.
1. Regulation on surcharge:
- For children
+ Children under 5 years old: 02 adults with 01 children, from 2 children up to purcharse 1/2 ticket.
+ From 5 to 8 years old: add 75% price.
+ Children from 9 years old: charged as adults.